Monday, November 24, 2014

Start of the 21 Day Fix

I am really excited to start the 21 Day Fix with trainer, Autumn Calabrese! This program is fool proof for those of you, like me, who struggle with portion control and measuring and weighing out food. How is it fool proof? Well, here is the best part....

The program comes with color coded containers which are specified for certain food categories. Depending on your calorie range, you will be assigned a number of each container. Based on my caloric needs, I will be consuming between 1200-1499 calories. Throughout the 21 days, I will portion out 3 green containers, 2 purple, 4 red, 2 yellow, 1 blue, 1 orange, and 2 tsp of fats per day.
It looks something like this:





So what can you eat? Well, you can eat basically anything you can fit into your containers as long as they fit the color food categories. The healthier more nutritious whole foods are mainly your go to. However, it is okay to save some room for a splurge of wine or some chocolate! I completed my week 1 meal plan. It is just a start but it will work. I will be tweaking the upcoming weeks as I get into the program. Here is my week 1 meal plan:

I can't wait to start posting my progress through my first round of 21 days. I am starting on December 1st and will finish right before Christmas. I want to feel great in my holiday party clothes and feel great overall. If this program sounds like it would be a great fit for you, please feel free to find me on Facebook and we can get you started! Stay tuned.....

No comments:

Post a Comment